As a division of Security Engineered Machinery (SEM), SITES custom designs, engineers, integrates, and manufacturers the optimal system solution to meet client-specific end-of-life IT destruction requirements including degaussers, crushers, shredders, and disintegrators for hard disk drives, solid state drives, and e-media. SITES sets the standard for IT stakeholders who hold the responsibility of securing the infrastructure architecture in utility computing environments. Our knowledge and success in IT end-of-life is based on decades of experience and our agility to be forward thinking and technology-ready. Over the past 50 years, we have developed NSA Listed solutions for the intelligence community of the United States federal government, making us leaders in engineered machinery solutions for technology sanitization and destruction.
SITES understands the critical factors affecting IT asset disposition and media sanitation. Just like our clients, one of our primary goals is to meet compliance and regulatory standards in the business environment such as National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), National Security Agency (NSA), Deutsches Institut für Normung eV/German Institute for Standardization (DIN), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), as well as other regulatory agencies and organizations.
SITES solutions are currently being utilized in data centers, technology companies, research facilities, and government agencies around the globe. We help companies of all sizes mitigate risk by effectively sanitizing and destroying sensitive end-of-life media. Our vision is to set the industry standard for securing infrastructure architecture in utility computing environments.
SITES devices are proudly manufactured in the United States at our corporate headquarters in Westborough, MA.
- The data center security market is always changing, incrementally and substantially; we innovate and embrace change
- Inform and enable customers to understand the status quo and, more importantly, understand the future state
- Act courageously to empower our customers to limit liabilities by meeting relevant compliance and regulatory standards
- Build trusted and transparent relationships acting in the best interests of our customers
- It’s not about being right; it’s about delivering the right solutions